Overview: Cosmopolitan, Riviera Arabia lifestyle
- 31 Mediterranean-style towers with a total of 4,700 units
- 450 townhouses & low-rise terrace apartments
- 1,000,000 square feet of leasable retail and commercial spaces
- 2.5 kilometre corniche – ‘La Croisette Boulevard’
- Home to the new Four Seasons hotel on a central islet
- 785-berth marina
- Exquisite tower residences with one to four bedrooms
- Luxury penthouses
- Full leisure and fitness amenities
- Spectacular aspects and balconies
- Close to all dining and entertainment facilities
- Available with one to four bedrooms
- Low-rise luxury close to all facilities
- Inspiring designs and features
- Homes of outstanding quality
- Direct marina views
The epitome of Riviera Arabia living, and home to The Pearl-Qatar’s main harbour, Porto Arabia combines elegant towers and townhouses in a spectacular location. The Island’s first phase is set around a colourful waterfront – La Croisette – a lively 2.5 kilometre pedestrianised concourse lined with fine shopping and dining, its architecture inspired by the best French, Italian and Spanish architecture.
Porto Arabia will be home to elegant residential towers lining a Riviera-like boardwalk around the 400-boat slip marina. The bustling quayside is destined to become a cruising base for the region, as well as a convenient spot to board exclusive boats serving every corner of The Pearl-Qatar.
Featuring luxurious amenities and a truly Mediterranean ambience, Croisette townhomes sit on the marina’s edge and offer superb views.
A dynamic shopping, dining and residential district is characterised by a boulevard-style café culture. The focal point is the Arabian Piazza, an exotic destination with an exciting international blend of chic retail and dining. From luxury vehicle dealerships and bespoke jewellers to fresh-from-the-catwalk designerwear, this mall showcases the very finest shopping experience in the finest of settings.
The festive centre of Porto Arabia is Ras Croisette, complete with late-night restaurants and lounges for year-round entertainment. This area, with its world-class clubs and discerning crowd, is not just the nightlife hub of The Pearl-Qatar, but also for the immediate region.
At the very heart of Porto Arabia lies the Marsa Arabia island. Accessed via a causeway, this picturesque ‘island-within-an-island’ will feature an exclusive Four Seasons hotel serving Qatar’s business and leisure travellers.
In magnificent style, Porto Arabia captures the sophisticated essence of the Riviera. Conducive to the highest standards of living, it is reminiscent of a continental harbour, yet positively alive with Arabian warmth and charm.